**Please contact me for international orders!
Out of stock
- 107 pages
- RARE, OUT OF PRINT! Highly Collectible
- 8 1/4 x 11 3/4 inches (larger format)
- 397 B&W Illustrations and Photos
- Soft Cover Bound
- 1.1 pounds weight
- ISBN 978-0908623518
- Bulletin of the Auckland Museum 18 (Reprint Edition, 2002)
- SUBJECT LISTING: Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; Visual Studies
Tikopian Tattoo is a wonderfully illustrated book, complied by Polynesian scholar Mick Pendergrast. It is the most complete book on Tikopian tattoo ever published and it is now out of print!
* Shipping to USA addresses only. Contact me for international orders.
*Condition: USED, a good copy with bumping to top and bottom cover (see photo). Pp. 1-15 display this bumping, but there are no rips or tears and the pages are unmarked and clean. Pp. 104-108 display slight water marking to top of pages but this does not affect the text or illustrations appearing on those pages. Back cover displays water marking to top edge and a thin red mark approx. 2 inches long also present. Color cover photo, spine in solid condition with a few bumps to top, bottom, and center. Book is firm and sound and all pages, except those mentioned above, are clean and unmarked. Overall good condition. Soft Cover. RARE!