**Please contact me for international orders!
Out of stock
- 24 pages
- RARE, OUT OF PRINT! Highly Collectible
- 9 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches
- Fully referenced and illustrated in B & W with map of tribal areas covered in text
- Paperback, Staple Bound
- >1 pounds weight
- ISBN N/A
- Glenbow-Alberta Institute (Occasional Paper No. 6): Calgary, Canada (1st Edition, 1972)
- SUBJECT LISTING: Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; Visual Studies
- $6.99 Flat Rate Shipping per book
Tattooing Practices of the Cree Indians is the closest there has ever been to a complete publication on Cree tattoo. It also contains highly detailed first-hand information on one of the last Cree tattooing bundles – the Four Sky Thunder Bundle – in the possession of its Indigenous keeper. This scarce pamphlet has been out of print for nearly 50 years! Authored by D.W. Light. THREE sold, this is my last used copy.
* Shipping to USA addresses only. Contact me for international orders.
Excellent, very solid and firm with little to no signs of use. Clean throughout and the only blemish is the following inscription in black ink to inside cover: “To Aileen Pelzer: In appreciation of five years’ contribution as Volunteer Docent Glenbow Museum, July, 1974.”
*Compare to $299+ on Amazon.com.