**Please contact me for international orders!
Out of stock
- 221 pages
- RARE, OUT OF PRINT! Highly Collectible
- 9.25 x 9.5 inches (larger format)
- Fully referenced and indexed
- Beautifully photographed, illustrated, and fantastic maps
- Paperback Bound with Bifold covers
- 2.2 pounds weight
- ISBN 9780473193775
- Punarua Productions and Arts Council of New Zealand (1st Edition, 2011)
- SUBJECT LISTING: Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; Visual Studies; Oceania
- $6.99 Flat Rate Shipping per book
Patterns of the Past: Tattoo Revival in the Cook Islands is a magnificently illustrated book, complied by local scholars. It is the closest there has ever been to a complete book on Cook Islands tattoo (between Samoa and Tahiti) and it is now out of print! This is my only used copy. Sorry SOLD!!
* Shipping to USA addresses only. Contact me for international orders.
*Condition: Good++. Solid and firm copy. Pages are clean and unmarked. See product image >>There is a 2″ bump at top center of cover which effects the first 20 or so interior pages, but not the text. The interior itself is clean with no markings. The front cover has a crease where it was folder over but this does not effect the interior pages. See product image >>There is another 1″ slight dent/bump to front cover near the spine which shows through the first 5 pages and stops at Table of Contents.
*Compare to $550+ on Amazon.com.
**Here is a fantastic book review by Sean Mallon, Senior Curator of Pacific Cultures (Te Papa Museum).