- You cannot add "Mau Moko: The World of Maori Tattoo (Hardcover Copy #1)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
**Please contact me for international orders!
1 in stock
- 259 pages
- RARE, OUT OF PRINT! Highly Collectible
- 8 3/8 x 10 1/4 inches (larger format)
- Fully referenced and indexed
- Paperback Bound
- 2.65 pounds weight
- ISBN 9780143566854
- Penguin Group: New Zealand (2011)
- SUBJECT LISTING: Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; Visual Studies
- $6.99 Flat Rate Shipping per book
Mau Moko: The World of Maori Tattoo is a magnificently illustrated book, complied by the Maori scholars from the University of Waikato. It is the closest there has ever been to a complete book on moko and it is now out of print! NINE sold, this is my last used softcover copy.
* Shipping to USA addresses only. Contact me for international orders.
*Condition: Very Good++. Solid and firm copy. Pages are clean and unmarked. Interior near fine in excellent condition. Small bump to top of spine with crease (total length 1/2 inch). All else excellent.
*Compare to $350+ on Amazon.com.