**Please contact me for international orders!
1 in stock
- 259 pages
- RARE, OUT OF PRINT! Highly Collectible
- 8 3/8 x 10 1/4 inches (larger format)
- Fully referenced and indexed
- Paperback Bound
- 2.25 pounds weight
- ISBN 9780670045617
- Penguin Group: New Zealand (2nd Edition, Paperback, 2011)
- SUBJECT LISTING: Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; Visual Studies
Mau Moko: The World of Maori Tattoo is a magnificently illustrated book, complied by the Maori scholars from the University of Waikato. It is the closest there has ever been to a complete book on moko and it is now out of print! FOUR sold, this is my last used copy.
* Shipping to USA addresses only. Contact me for international orders.
*Condition: Very Good. A touch of edgewear around bottom borders to dust jacket. Copy has a small crack/tear to plastic protective overcoating on lower spine (approximately 0.3 inch), but this does not effect the spine. All else solid, firm, clean, sound. Pages are clean and unmarked. Interior near fine in very good condition. Paperback.
*Compare to $240+ on Amazon.com.