**Please contact me for international orders!
Out of stock
- NOTE! I will have (2) copies available November 2018. To reserve, please contact me!
- 259 pages
- RARE, OUT OF PRINT! Highly Collectible
- 8 3/8 x 10 1/4 inches (larger format)
- Fully referenced and indexed
- Paperback Bound
- 2.25 pounds weight
- ISBN 9780670045617
- Penguin Group: New Zealand (2nd Edition, Paperback, 2011)
- SUBJECT LISTING: Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; Visual Studies
Mau Moko: The World of Maori Tattoo is a magnificently illustrated book, complied by the Maori scholars from the University of Waikato. It is the closest there has ever been to a complete book on moko and it is now out of print!
* Shipping to USA addresses only. Contact me for international orders.
*Condition: Nearly new. A touch of edgewear and dust spotting to dust jacket. Mild edgewear to binding, else fine, firm, and sound. Pages are clean and unmarked. Near fine in very good condition + dust jacket. Paperback.
*Compare to $160 on Amazon.com.