**Please contact me for international orders!
1 in stock
- 259 pages
- RARE, OUT OF PRINT! Highly Collectible
- 8 3/8 x 10 1/4 inches (larger format)
- Fully referenced and indexed
- Paperback Bound
- 2.25 pounds weight
- ISBN 9780670045617
- Penguin Group: New Zealand (2nd Edition, Paperback, 2011)
- SUBJECT LISTING: Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; Visual Studies
Mau Moko: The World of Maori Tattoo is a magnificently illustrated book, complied by the Maori scholars from the University of Waikato. It is the closest there has ever been to a complete book on moko and it is now out of print!
* Shipping to USA addresses only. Contact me for international orders.
*Condition: Very Good. A touch of edgewear and dust spotting to dust jacket. Mild edgewear to binding, else fine, firm, and sound. Copy has a small bit of plastic protective overcoating loss to back cover (peeling away at top edge, approximately 0.5 inch). This copy also has original retail sticker from NZ adhering to back cover lower left. Pages are clean and unmarked. Interior near fine in very good condition. Paperback.
*Compare to $240 on Amazon.com.