**Please contact me for international orders!
Out of stock
- 259 pages
- RARE, OUT OF PRINT! Highly Collectible
- 8 3/8 x 10 1/4 inches (larger format)
- Fully referenced and indexed
- Hardback Bound
- 2.65 pounds weight
- ISBN 9780824832537
- Penguin Group: New Zealand & University of Hawai’i Press (1st Edition, 2007)
- SUBJECT LISTING: Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; Visual Studies
- $6.99 Flat Rate Shipping per book
Mau Moko: The World of Maori Tattoo is a magnificently illustrated book, complied by the Maori scholars from the University of Waikato. It is the closest there has ever been to a complete book on moko and it is now out of print! SIX sold, this is my last used copy.
* Shipping to USA addresses only. Contact me for international orders.
*Condition: Very Good. Solid and firm copy. Pages are clean and unmarked. Interior near fine in very good condition. Former library stickers to back inside cover & spine. Protective mylar cover.
*Compare to $270+ on Amazon.com.