**Please contact me for international orders!
Out of stock
- 259 pages
- RARE, OUT OF PRINT! Highly Collectible
- 8 3/8 x 10 1/2 inches (larger format)
- Fully referenced and indexed
- Hard Cover Bound
- 2.75 pounds weight
- ISBN 9780670045617
- Penguin Group: New Zealand (1st Edition, Hardcover, 2007)
- SUBJECT LISTING: Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; Visual Studies
Mau Moko: The World of Maori Tattoo is a magnificently illustrated book, complied by the Maori scholars from the University of Waikato. It is the closest there has ever been to a complete book on moko and it is now out of print!
* Shipping to USA addresses only. Contact me for international orders.
*Condition: Used. A touch of edgewear and dust spotting to unclipped dust jacket, with original price sticker to rear panel. Black cloth over boards, with spine lettered in white. Mild edgewear to binding, else fine, firm, and sound. Pages are clean and unmarked. Near fine in very good condition + dust jacket. Hardcover.