**Please contact me for international orders!
Out of stock
- 259 pages
- RARE, OUT OF PRINT! Highly Collectible
- 8 3/8 x 10 1/4 inches (larger format)
- Fully referenced and indexed
- Hardback Bound
- 2.65 pounds weight
- ISBN 9780824832537
- Penguin Group: New Zealand & University of Hawai’i Press (1st Edition, 2007)
- SUBJECT LISTING: Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; Visual Studies
- $6.99 Flat Rate Shipping per book
Mau Moko: The World of Maori Tattoo is a magnificently illustrated book, complied by the Maori scholars from the University of Waikato. It is the closest there has ever been to a complete book on moko and it is now out of print! NINE sold, this is my last used copy.
* Shipping to USA addresses only. Contact me for international orders.
*Condition: Very Good. Solid and firm copy. Pages are clean and unmarked. Interior near fine in excellent condition. Comes with original printed book covers. Original ISBN sticker on bottom left of back cover/wrapper. Small barcode sticker to bottom of spine wrapper.
*Compare to $350+ on Amazon.com.